Kurzweil CUP320 Digital Piano
Free delivery anywhere in the UK.
2 Year UK In-Home Warranty.
What a sound! The Kurzweil CUP320 has such a nice piano tone… you could easily mistake it for an acoustic piano because of its warm, resonant and natural piano sound. The keys are wooden. It’s the closest you’ll get to a real piano for the price.
- Free matching piano stool included.
- 2 Gigabytes of Sounds!
- Choose from a selection of 88 preset voices. Hear the new High Definition
Japanese Grand (optimized especially for the CUP320) and German D Grand, featuring Kurzweil String Resonance and half-damper functionality.
Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the Kurzweil Forte®SE such as Harpsichord, Clav, 73 Rhodes and Celeste.
- Key Mechanism
Fully-weighted graded hammer-action with authentic wooden keys and
3-point velocity sensor for a realistic piano performance.
25 Watt, 4-way speaker (that’s 100 watts!), stereo sound system.
- MIDI Song Recorder
An easy-to-use single track song recorder with punch-in facility
allows you to record and store up to 10 of your own music pieces.
- Rhythm Accompaniment Patterns & Metronome
69 pre-recorded drum tracks in a variety of styles as well as a
traditional metronome to play along in time with.
- Simple and Intuitive Controls
A simple and clear control panel with monochrome LCD allows easy
access to all functions, including sound, rhythm, song selection,
transpose as well as split, layer, and dual performance modes.
- Built-In Pedals
Sustain (with half damper effect), Sostenuto and Soft Pedal.
- 88 keys, fully weighted, wood embedded, graded hammer-action with adjustable touch sensitive keys and 3-point velocity sensor
- Keyboard Sensitivity: 10 selectable response levels
- 128 x 64 LCD display
- 128 note polyphony
- Preset Voices: 88 expressive sounds including the new German 9 foot Concert Grand Piano
- (Sound Program List available for download here)
- Performance Modes: Layer, Split and Dual 44-key operation
- Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
- Tune: +/- 100 cents
- Effects: Adjustable Reverb
- Drum Patterns: 69 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles
- Metronome: Yes, with tap tempo and volume adjust
- Recorder/Sequencer: 1-track, 10 song capacity with punch-in recording
- Sound System: Dual 25 Watt 4-speaker, stereo sound system
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- 1/8″ stereo MP3 IN
- 2 x Headphones: 1/4″ stereo headphone outs
- MIDI I/O: MIDI In and Out connectors
- USB: (1) port; “Plug and Play” USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- 3 x Pedals: built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft
- Optional volume/expression pedal unit.
- Colours: Dark Rosewood, Ivory White
- Matching colour piano stool included
- Dimensions: 88.9 cm (H) x 142.24 cm (W) x 48.26 cm (D) or 35″(H) x 56″ (W) x 19″ (D)
- Weight: 47.5 Kg or 105 lb.
- Power: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz free voltage; external power supply 19V, 3.42A DC