Broadway B1 Digital Piano
Free delivery anywhere in the UK.
The Broadway B1 is a digital piano that's suitable for anyone starting out, and up to a high level of playing (around grade 7).
The B1 is a lovely sounding piano that takes up less space in the home than you might think. It's available in three different wood colours: dark rosewood, black satin, and white satin. They are equally popular.
The white is more modern looking and perfect for a bedroom or in a lounge with light colours or oak. Black goes with anything and is a safe colour. I recommend buying the black satin if you intend moving or redecorating your home. Dark rosewood is a very dark shade of brown. It's suitable with dark or mahogany furniture.
The B1 has all the features a piano teacher would request of their students when buying a digital piano. If you want a piano that will be good for your children to learn on and get through the graded exams, without needing to upgrade it, then the Broadway B1 is the one I recommend for you
- Rated best piano under £800
- Includes free piano stool and headphones worth £120
- Wooden stand and 3 pedals
- Free piano stool
- Free headphones
- 3 year home warranty
- 88 full size, fully-weighted keys
- Graded hammer action
- Synthetic ivory key tops
- Touch sensitive keys (4 dynamic levels)
- 256 note polyphony
- 15W + 15W (2-Way 4 Speakers)
- Sliding key cover (covers the keys when not in use)
- 3 pedals (sustain, soft, sostenuto) – also half pedal function
- 24 voices
- 262 GM Voices: 128 Instrumental Voices (view them here), 134 Percussion and Drum
- Total bank memory size: 1G bit
- Headphone connections x 2 (two players can play at the same time)
- Master volume control (you can turn the sound down late at night)
- String resonance
- Damper resonance
- Volume control for secondary voices
- Twin piano
- Record/Playback (1 track x 1 song)
- Computer connection (connect to computer)
- USB to host MIDI — Connect to your iPad, laptop or anything that has a
- USB to host AUDIO (to mobile)
- Midi and Audio interface (48KHz 24bit)
- USB compatability: USB 2.0 PC/Mac/iOS/Android
- Keyboard split (play different tones (voices) with your left and right hands), adjustable volume
- Chorus (with level control)
- Pedal connection
- Half pedal
- Master tune
- High quality stereo sound sample source
- Stereo Audio out (3.5mm stereo), Stereo Audio in (MP3 in, 3.5mm stereo)
- Simple control panel
- 50 Demo songs
- Educational music (left and right hand practice function)
- Made in South Korea
- Dark Rosewood, Black Satin, White Satin and Maple
ARHA Graded Hammer Action Keyboard
ARHA (Real Hammer Action) simulates the natural touch and playing performance of an acoustic grand piano. It offers a smooth and responsive feel. The Keyboard doesn’t use springs, instead its action is provided by hammer weight, which gives it an authentic piano feel.
Synthentic Ivory Keys
The key tops are made to feel like ivory. They are smooth and silky, have more grip than plastic keys, and absorb sweat from your fingers to prevent slipping.
The Broadway B1 is USB class compliant and can therefore be used as a master keyboard with any digital audio workstation.
GM Sound Module
The built in GM sound module is multi-timbral (16 channels) but can only be accessed from a PC (MAC or Windows) via USB. It can play back midi files from a computer that could be used as backing tracks to play along to.
Voices (total of 24)
- Main voices:
- Grand Piano 1
- Grand Piano 2
- Pipe Organ
- Electric Organ 1
- Electric Organ 2
- Electric Piano 1
- Electric Piano 2
- Slow Strings
262 GM Voices: 128 Instrumental Voices (view them here), 134 Percussion
Speaker wattage: total 30 watts
4 way speaker system: 2 x 13.5cm (5.3 inches) and 2 x 5cm (2 inches)
Width 138cm ( 54.3 inches)
Depth 41.5cm (16.3 inches)
Height 83.5cm (32.8 inches)
- 3 pedals
- Music rest
- AC power adaptor
- Owner’s manual/User manual in English
- Assembly instructions
- All Broadway pianos meet the required safety standards: CE, UL and FCC.
The piano comes flat-packed and is easy to assemble (instructions in English provided). The keyboard, electronics and cables are all fixed in – all you need to do is assemble the base. There are four screws that fix the base to the keyboard, four to fix the base together and a few smaller screws to fit the back board. The screw holes are already made and no gluing is required. We do advise two people to do the job though – purely because of the keyboard’s weight – it’s heavy and safer to have a helping hand when lifting it on to the base. If you would like us to assemble the piano then please call us.